The village is on the A82 road, at a junction with the A887.
The village’s most visited attraction is the Thomas Telford bridge, built in 1813, which crosses the spectacular River Moriston falls.
This bridge used to form part of the main road between Drumnadrochit and Fort Augustus but was replaced in the 1930s with the new bridge used today.
Invermoriston’s attractions include a hotel (Glenmoriston Arms) , village shop, clog and craft shop as well as a coffee shop/restaurant.
From the top of the hill above the village, Sròn Na Muic (Scottish Gaelic for “The Nose of the Pig”), one can admire the finest views of the Great Glen.
Golf Tours – Faraway Fairways Ltd.
Tartan and Kilts – Andrew Brookes Tailoring.
Bagpipes – Blue MacMurchie.